Auto Heating and Cooling
Maintenance Work for Automotive Temperature Systems
While it may sound like a luxury, the fact is that having reliable heating and AC in your car makes all the difference.
If you’ve been settling for open windows to cool your car, or are worried your vehicle won’t be able to handle winter, request an appointment from A To Z Auto Repair in Villa Park, IL to get an expert opinion on how to optimize your automobile’s AC or heating system.
We offer affordable prices and guaranteed workmanship for AC and heating services such as:
- Examining the internal controls and blower
- Checking radiator coolant operating temperature, hoses, pressure radiator cap, and thermostat
- Inspecting the compressor belt
- Inspecting systems and seals for leaks or various other damages
- A cooling system pressure test
- Verifying the AC pressure meets manufacturer specifications
- Measuring the interior vent air temperature
In addition to diagnosing your system’s issue, A To Z Auto Repair also offers full repair and maintenance services, including:
- Belt replacements
- Coolant system flushes
- Radiator flushes
- Radiator maintenance
We are a locally and family-owned full-service auto repair and maintenance facility staffed with ASE certified and TechNet Professional technicians.
Big blessing to have a trusted shop local to my home here in Villa Park. I have been routinely servicing 3 autos for many years. Joy at the front desk is very helpful and accommodating while Robert the owner has decades of wise experience and expertise to fix all my problems and concerns. Thankful to have this place appreciate the way they do business. Cheers-Don.
Get Your Vehicle Ready for Any Season
The changing seasons can also mean the arrival of new stressors on your vehicle: summer can bring heat, dust, and traffic jams, and winter brings snow, sleet, and ice.
At A To Z Auto Repair in Villa Park, our technicians will know exactly what preventive maintenance you need to get your car ready for any season. Some of our recommended services include inspections and maintenance such as:
- Battery checks
- Fluid changes
- Belt and hose evaluations
- Climate and coolant system checks
- Exhaust system checks
- Wiper blade testing
- Tire checks
- Headlight, turn signal, and taillight checks
Family Owned & Customer Focused Since 1988
Foreign & Domestic Vehicles • All Makes & Models